Sunday, March 19, 2017

Vintage Lady Gorneesh Figure from Ewoks Collection

Released in 1985, Kenner’s Ewoks action figure collection was inspired by the Nelvana animated series of the same name. The line was short-lived and only saw one wave of action figures. This is not a figure from my childhood. Actually, I was not interested in collecting the figures from Ewoks. I didn't watch the animated series so I had no interest in collecting. I got this figure in 2016 when I saw an ad for it in Craigslist. Considering the price that this figure was going for on Ebay the offer on Craigslist was something I just could not pass. The guy who sold it to me said it was in his garage under a pile of stuff, so that's why it doesn't look so great. That's okay, I'm happy to have it in my collection. I thought about collecting the rest of the figures. Then I saw the prices of the others figures on Ebay. Never mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment