Monday, May 21, 2018

Star Wars Action Figure Collector's Case

Kenner's first collector's case was issued in 1979, when the line included just 20 figures. The case holds up to 24 Star Wars action figures in two plastic trays. The reverse side of each tray has 12 foot pegs so action figures can stand in action poses. 
Featured on the case front is fantastic artwork that shows many characters.  
This first case is the one I got way back in 1979. This case is not slightly loved, it got loved...a lot. I would carry my figures around outside and play in the yard with my friends. I had lots of fun. I would take my case to friends home and play there. It's a wonder the case is still intact. 
I got the second case in 2016 with a lot of figures that included Blue Snaggletooth!!! Yeah!!!
I thought the above sticker sheet belonged to the Star Wars cases but they do not since there are some characters from Return of the Jedi. So, now I have no idea where these labels go. Oops!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment