Tuesday, December 18, 2018

The Star Wars Collection Tusken Raider (Female with Tusken Child)

 I don't normal collect figures from the prequel movies but I saw this at Book Off in 2018 for a low price and decided to get it. I decided to collect this one because I figure this is part of the Tusken Raider characters and it's a female so it should be added to the male Tuskens.  That reasoning could be applied to any of the figures! Hey, I got it for a price lower than the original retail! How could I pass that up???
 On the back:
Also known as Sand People, these dangerous savages live in the rocky Jundland Wastes on the planet Tatooine. The Tusken Raiders engage in an inevitable confrontation with Anakin Skywalker after he tries to rescue his mother from their camp.
 It's a nice looking figure. It's not much on articulation so mostly it is good for display.

 Very interesting attire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment