Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Force Link Han Solo and Boba Fett Pack

 I have the vintage Fett and the one from the 90's. Then for many, many years I did not get another one, until getting this pack. Also, I did not pay for this since I got it through Kmart points. So cool!!!

 Took me a while to get this open because I like to unbox for my Star Wars Obsessed Youtube channel. Yes that was a plug! Ha!
 Most of the time the accessories for these figures a pretty lame, but I really like the flame thrower for Fett. The flame pieces look great!
 The likeness to Harrison Ford for this figure is really good. The only part that kind of ruins it are the eye paints. A bit sloppy.
 I like that Han's blaster can be placed into the holster.
 Oh no! Looks like Boba Fett is ready to take Han again!!!
Oh! Maybe they are, like, best friends now. Hey, it could happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment