Thursday, May 16, 2019

Return of the Jedi: Jabba's Sail Barge R2-D2 Figure

 This figure came out in 2003 and I completely ignored it. At that time I was only interested in collecting figures of different characters that had not been made before. I was not interested in collecting variations on the same figure again and again.

 Well, that all changed when I backed the Barge! After that, I had to get as many figures related to the barge as possible. The R2-D2 as Jabba's bartender was definitely one of them. I had to go on ebay of course because how else would I be able to get it?? Anyway, I was able to buy it at a reasonable price before the sellers began jacking up the price to take advantage of all the Barge backers.


 It is a pretty cool figure with the nifty bar attachment. I know a better looking one exists but I didn't want to pay the high cost for that. This one is good enough.  Now R2 has a home on Jabba's Barge serving beverages!

No comments:

Post a Comment