Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Vintage Imperial Troop Transporter

The Imperial Troop Transporter has been in my collection since its release in 1979. I remember playing with it a lot. It stayed with me through out the years. Unfortunately, the sound box stopped working. Also, I no longer had the box. I decided to go on ebay and try to get another one that was working. I did!!! I was so excited to hear the sounds from the toy.
I have also been framing the instruction sheets. They look really good on display. Also, they have become quite valuable and framing keeps them in good condition.


The set also includes a comic book that explains how the Imperial Troop Transporter was used to find the droids. It's a really nifty book.

I uploaded a video about the Troop Transporter. Check it out here:

Troop Transporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwy--URjF2k

No comments:

Post a Comment