Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Vintage Han Solo Large Size Action Figure

The large size Han Solo figure was not part of my collection when I was a kid. I had to wait until I was an adult to purchase it. I was able to acquire Han Solo on ebay in a lot of a large size figures. Unfortunately the figure did not include the gun, the boots, and the medal. It took a few months but I was able to acquire the boots at a low cost, but the gun was not cheap. Ugh! I wanted to purchase the medal but could not find the original anywhere for sale. Seriously! The medal was not available on any sites that I searched. It was quite odd. So, instead I got a reproduction medal. I'm okay with reproduction since this figure will only be in my collection and I don't intend to sell it. If I do decided to sell the figure, I would definitely not include the reproduction medal.  I am happy that the figure is complete and it looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment