Thursday, August 17, 2017

Electronic Power F/X Emperor Palpatine


This is from the line of figures that were released in the 90's. When the wave of The Power of the Force 2 line of figures were released in stores I went crazy. New Star Wars figures and I wanted them all! After the basic figures Kenner decided the make figures with lights and sounds. This Palpatine figure would have the electric bolts from his hands light up. I'm sure It is very cool, but as seen in this picture I did not open it. I didn't open any of the figures that I got in the 90's. I felt that the figures inside the bubble on card looked really cool! Sometimes I really wished I hand't opened the vintage figures because they look so great on card. I was just a kid at the time and really wanted to play with them. LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment