Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Vintage Dagobah Action Playset

The Dagobah Action Playset recreated the boggy habitat of Yoda's home planet. It incorporated a number of action features, like the "levitating" feature which was very cool. It allowed kids to simulate Luke's levitation of R2-D2 and assorted cargo trunks through his manipulation of the Force. To this end, two different silver "trunks" were provided, as well as a cylindrical component, which allowed the R2-D2 figure to be lifted upwards atop one of the movable filaments located in the playset's base. Unfortunately, I had lost the cylindrical component. I don't know how since all of the pieces were kept in a plastic bag, but when I was ready to display my playset the one piece was missing. So annoying!!! As seen in this photo, the swamp foam is gone mainly due to deterioration over the years. There was nothing I could do about it. Sadness!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment