Sunday, November 19, 2017

Don Post Darth Vader Mask

The is the only Star War related mask I have ever owned. I decided the be Darth Vader for Halloween in 1984 and wore the costume to high school. I made the front electronic panel from cardboard and aluminum foil. The chest plate and belt accessories were also made from cardboard. I had gotten a really cool cape to go with the costume. I wore a simple black dress shirt and a black pant, and black boots.  It actually looked pretty good... from a distance.
And in a really bad photograph. LOL!!! Anyway, I had a lot of fun dressing up as Darth Vader. Now anyone can purchase an authentic version of the Darth Vader helmet. This Don Post helmet is made of plastic and is very uncomfortable to wear,  but it still holds a place in my heart with fond memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment