Tuesday, November 28, 2017

INT-4 (Interceptor) Mini-Rig

I recently took a really good look at the INT-4 and noticed that it is reminiscent of the head of the larger AT-AT and Scout Walker vehicles. The INT-4 has been in my collection since 1982 and NOW I noticed the similarities! Of course one main difference is that it has wings on its sides. I used to play with this toy outside in my back yard and had a lot of fun. According to the box image it can be deployed from the AT-AT. Talk about not paying attention because I did not know about that cool aspect of the toy! The INT-4 can actually fit inside the AT-AT! I had to try it! 
So cool!!!

I actually have two of these vehicles. I got this second one when I was buying a lot of figures. It was in 2010 and it seemed sellers were more willing to add extras just because. It seems now that the new Star Wars movies are out selling are raising their prices and less willing to throw in the extras. Bummer! 
There are the two INT-4's together. It's a drag that my second one is missing the front gun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment