Monday, January 15, 2018

Vintage Large Size Stormtrooper Action Figure

The Large Size Stormtrooper is another figure that eluded me during my childhood. I really wanted the Stormtrooper figure because there is something about this large figure that I like over the contemporary figure. Maybe it's the fact that it came out in 1979 and I wanted it really bad! I was able to purchase them in 2017 at a great price for the two. I am a bit bummed that they both have quite a bit of yellowing. Hopefully I will be able to use peroxide to deyellow them, the thing is the 6% peroxide is not sold in the USA so I have to purchase overseas. Buying peroxide on ebay from overseas would mean spending almost 30 dollars!! It's crazy!!! One of these days I'll be able to get the peroxide at a reasonable price. Also, the other problem with the figures is some of the melt marks. What is up with that??? Melt marks! How does that happen???  I plan on dismantling the figures and creating one figure with all of the best parts. That is after I get the peroxide.

No comments:

Post a Comment