Sunday, August 12, 2018

Star Wars Epic Collections II

 This came out in 1996.  I appreciate the idea of creating toys for the extended universe novels.  I got this on January 1, 2018 from a friend in Las Vegas.

This includes a synopsis of the story. Very cool!
 Different characters and ships. What's neat about this is we at least get a micro toy representation of ships from the book because obviously the company would not produce a large version due to cost.
I'm sure, I saw this in stores way back in the 90's but never gave them much thought. I only collected from the main movies. I'm sure my nose went up and I thought, "How pathetic! They are trying to milk the fans for all the money they can! I only collect from the original trilogy. They are not getting my money!" LOL!!!! I was such a snob. Nowadays, I'll accept anything from Star Wars because I LOVE Star Wars that much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment