Thursday, August 2, 2018

Star Wars Lightsabers

 The Force Lightsaber came out in 1983. I totally got this back in the day and actually played with it a few times. I had a friend who was a total Star Wars fan just like me. He would come over to my house and we would have mock battles with the lightsabers. Unfortunately, there were a few times that our sabers hit too hard so there are a few dents in the blade. Not too bad though. I would get upset with my friend because he was the one to hit too hard. Anyway, it is nice to have it in my collection.




 This next saber I got in the 90's. I wanted it because of the realistic light saber sounds. The effects are great! It still works. This is another saber to have in my collection. I need to find a way to display them because right now they are just leaning against the wall.


This lightsaber I got at Disneyland. They had a section in the Star Trader...the Star Trader is the store that a person had to enter after riding Star Tours. Very devious! Anyway, the section was a 'build your own lightsaber' and they were in pieces. You take the parts and then put together any lightsaber you wanted. They also included kyber crystals that would determine the color of the blade. It was a pretty cool idea and a lot of fun. 



This last lightsaber was given to me by a family member who decided he no longer wanted it. It is from 2002 and Darth Vader's saber. Another cool saber to add to my collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment