Thursday, November 1, 2018

Star Wars 30th Anniversary Coin Album

 For the longest time I kept this in its package, because of my habit of keeping collectables in its package. When it was time to add this to my blog, I decided to open it.  I was floored after opening it because the art is gorgeous!
 This Darth Vader figure came with it. It's a nice figure. I may end up opening it. Lately, I have been in a mood to open figures on card. It could be my age, because I will most likely not live long enough to see these figures become valuable. LOL!!!

 One of these days I would like to frame it and hang it on a wall. I love it!

 I have quite a few cards with coins. I like the 30th anniversary collection. Maybe I will go ahead and open them all to put the coins in this book. The decision I have to make! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment