Friday, November 30, 2018

The Power of the Force 2 Stormtrooper with Battle Damage

 This figure came out in 1999.  I got this in 2018 at Book Off!!! Yeah! I love how Hasbro is doing everything they can to keep the Star Wars figures fresh. In this case the Stormtrooper has a battle damage feature. Unfortunately, it doesn't work. I put the cold water on the figure but nothing happened.

 It also came with a weapons rack! Oh yeah!!! That is totally what was needed with this figure. Add the weapons rack-  BOOM! - best figure set ever!!!!

 This is also the time when Hasbro introduced the Commtech feature. I don't have a Commtech Reader so there is no way to hear the Stormtrooper's chip. Maybe I will get the reader some day. It's just that, if I remember right, it didn't sound very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment