Thursday, May 4, 2017

Vintage Blue Snaggletooth

Blue Snaggletooth had eluded me for many years. When I was a child, I never new the figure existed. Actually, I remember seeing the figure in those Kenner toy booklets that would show all of the Star Wars toys available. For some reason, I never gave it a second thought since I did not see it in stores. In 1987 I went to the Starlog Salutes Star Wars convention, and saw the Blue Snaggletooth in the market place. The guy selling it wanted $20! I thought, "Yeah, right $20 for an action figure!" I moved on and never thought about the figure for many years. I decided to add more to my vintage collection and saw BS on Ebay. The price was really high and I really could not afford to spend about $200 for this figure. Then, I saw BS in a lot of figures with weapons for a price I could not pass. Now, Blue Snaggletooth is proudly a part of my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment