Saturday, April 29, 2017

Pepperidge Farm Star Wars Cookies

The Pepperidge Farm Star Wars cookies came out in stores in 1983. From what I can remember they were pretty good. I only got the vannila kind. They actually had chocolate and peanut butter. I was a teenager at the time these came out and I decided to keep the box. Not only did I keep the box, I also kept one of each cookie. Why? Well, I'm a collecter and very serious at the young age of 16. I had to collect everything related to Star Wars, even cookies.

                                                   
On the back of the box is an order form for drinking cups. I never got those and really wish I had.


I did a short video about the cookies and even try to describe how they smell now.


Check out my video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment