Saturday, July 29, 2017

Vintage Imperial Tie Fighter Vehicle 2

This second Tie Fighter was given to me back in 1988 when the brother of my friend decided he did not want his Star Wars collection anymore. Yeah! Crazy is right!!! LOL!!! I learned later that the brother actually wanted something in return. He wanted to trade an issue of Batman where the Joker kills Robin. For some reason the brother thought I had it, but I did not. I offered to return the collection but he refused. Anyway it is not in as good of a condition as my original Tie. It is dirtier, the front glass is yellow, and the panel stickers are peeling off, and a bit scratched up. Still, the Tie is a welcome addition to my collection. Actually, I welcome any vintage Star Wars toys to my collection, even if it is a beater.

No comments:

Post a Comment