Friday, September 22, 2017

Vintage Endor Forest Ranger Vehicle

The Endor Forest Ranger is one of the mini-rigs. It was in stores in 1984. At this time in my collecting I decided to keep everything in the box. As can be seen in the picture I even kept the post card which is a survey that poses questions like "How many Star Wars figures does your child own?" and "Would you recommend this toy to your friends for their children?" It's interesting that back in the day Kenner didn't even consider that maybe there were adult collectors. All of the questions on the survey are directed to parents. I really like the mini catalogue that was included with every boxed Star Wars toy. I always enjoyed looking through the books and seeing all of the toys I wish I could have. What's really cool is I have 99% of the toys shown in the catalogue! Yes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment