Monday, April 23, 2018

Star Wars Paper Products

The following images are from the cereal called C-3PO's. I remember totally loving the cereal. It was totally yummy!!! I apparently got four boxes because of the four different masks cut out from the boxes.
The top image is from the front of the cereal box. I don't know why I cut it out. I have lots of things that I collected from Star Wars and those are barely touched. The cereal box did not survive unfortunately. 





The following images are from Topps photo cards. Arriving in 1980, each pack included only one card. These cards were much larger than the collector's cards. Each card only cost 20 cents.  There were 30 photocards in all, drawing exlusively from The Empire Strikes Back. 

 I really don't remember what happened to the following card. OMGs!!!! I get that it would have tape because I put it up on the wall. The back side of the card with all the white out and writing is crazy!!! Did my little sister get to it???? I DON'T KNOW!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment