Friday, April 6, 2018

The Star Wars Fan Club Portfolio


For some reason I did not join the Star Wars fan club until Return of the Jedi. I really wish I knew why I hand't joined until then. I loved Star Wars since the beginning. It would have been nice to have been a part of the fan club at the beginning and had seen all the materials that would have come with the fan club. I like being a part of the club, but what really bugged me was that they had changed the name to The Star Wars Lucasfilm Fan Club. I really did not care about Lucasfilm. It was all about Star Wars.
So, getting information about other Lucasfilm projects, like the one below, really did not interest me.
While I like the Indiana JOnes movies, it still was not what I wanted from the fan club. 

I was excited to get all the really cool Star Wars related stuff. For the next few blog entries, I will be sharing all of the cool Fan Club materials that I saved.
My folder is jam packed with Star Wars goodies!!!
It also has some materials that are not from the fan club.
I got the poster. I also wanted to keep this as a memento. It was my thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment