Monday, June 18, 2018

Force Link 3 Pack: Darth Vader, Luke, The Emperor

I have to stop doing this. I already have multiple Darth Vaders, and Emperor. I also have two other Jedi Lukes. Do I really need to get another variation of the same figure? These are different in that they are part of the Force Link.  Force Link allows the figures to "speak." 
Nice sculpt of Luke and a really good pose. 


 This Emperor is cool because of the added "lightning" effect. The figure also comes with hands that don't have lightning, and a cane. I seem to have misplaced those. Oops!

Darth Vader basically looks the same in each incarnation. Why do I keep getting him??

This is it though. I will not be buying any more variations on the same character. I have decided to only get figures that were never produced before. Also, I want to mostly focus on characters from the original trilogy. Just a preference. It will help me to save money as well. That's a bonus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment