Sunday, June 10, 2018

POTF Amanaman Figure and Coin

This figure debuted in 1985, when the action figures started losing money. I continued to collect anyway even though I was a teen in high school. I loved and still love Star Wars collecting. I got this figure way back in 1985 at Thrifty (That was a store before Rite Aid took over). 

This figure debuted in the United States on The Power Of The Force card, and in Europe on the Tri-Logo card.  This figure was also package along with Barada and EV-9D9 in the second edition of the Return Of The Jedi Sears exclusive Jabba The Hutt Dungeon Action Playset.


The Amanaman action figure is actually a little too large to be the correct scale. Nonetheless, with it's accurate sculpt and paint job, and the staff of heads, this figure is one of the greatest achievements in the entire Kenner collection.

I was dumb. I actually marked the cards basically to show which figure I had collected. The problem is I would mark ALL of the cards. What the...?!

No comments:

Post a Comment