Saturday, June 2, 2018

Star Wars Saga Captain Antilles Figure

My goal to get figures that were not made in the 80's continues with Captain Antilles which was in stores in 2004. There is a possibility that I stopped collecting in the early 2000's because I had moved into a new place and did not have to space for my collection. Most of my collection was in boxes in the garage. Adding more to it would have been a bit depressing since I could not have them on display. Now, I have a house and 90% of my collection is on display. Yeah!

On the back:
Antilles was the captain of the Tantive IV when stormtroopers overran it in search of the stolen plans for the Death Star. Although the Royal House of Alderaan claimed that the Tantive IV was a diplomatic vessel, it was an integral component of the Rebels' fight Vader strangled the unfortunate captain while interrogating him about the stolen plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment