Thursday, February 7, 2019

Crazy Toys Bootleg Stormtrooper Figures

I saw these Stormtroopers on ebay a few years ago and had a difficult time deciding if I wanted them, because they are bootleg. Also, I had a difficult time accepting that the troopers would look as good as in the pictures. Since they were only $10 I decided to buy them, especially since the black one looks really cool. I got them and they look really good. Upon glancing no one would tell the white one is a  bootleg. On closer inspection there are a few differences. The hands are shaped differently and the arms and legs joints do not have smooth movements as the originals.
Still, they look great on display. I like the black Stormtooper and learned that they are called Shadowtroopers. Pretty neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment