Sunday, February 3, 2019

Vintage R5-D4 Figure


Here is my original R5-D4 from the 80's! It looks really good! With some of my figures I took really good care of them. I guess some of the figures I didn't play with very much.
Typical of my story, I marked the back of the card.
Here are other R5-D4 figures that I collected through the years. The figure on the card is a on a reproduction cardback. It looks really nice even though it's easy to tells it's not an original because the card is not as glossy. I got it at a time when the reproduction cardbacks were not that great looking. Now, they look just a good as the originals and can cost up to $35! Yikes! I'm not gonna pay that much for a repro. No way! 

The figure on the far right has a reproduction sticker that I got for free. It makes the figure look better even though the sticker is kinda wonky. Just look at the lines. Anyway, the new sticker upgrades this otherwise beater of a figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment