Monday, February 11, 2019

Kylo Ren's Tie Silencer Vehicle

 The Tie Silencer is such a cool looking ship. If I remember correctly the ship in The Last Jedi is black, but this toy is a dark grey. Kinda lame but still awesome looking. I like that the ships all come with a figure. This toy originally sold for about $50 but I was able to get it for $9!! Excellent!

 The only problem I have with this is that the sound only come from the Force Link device and not within the ship. I miss the days when all of the electronics were in the toy.
 To add to the play value this ship also shots a torpedo! The launcher pops out with a press of a button at the back of the cockpit hatch. Very cool!
The Kylo Ren figure is a nice sculpt. Looks like he is ready to attack the Resistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment