Monday, April 17, 2017

The Play For Power Card Game

Here is another item I got way back in the 80's during my youth. The box is open and looks used which means I must have played the game. I had a really good friend back in the day who really loved Star Wars as much as I do so most likely we played this game. I have no memory of playing but I am sure it happened.


The art on the cards are pretty good and typical of the type of art used for Return of the Jedi back in 80's, which I absolutely love. The different games that could be played with these cards are Alien Adventure, Creature Concentration, Super Solitaire, Jedi Apprentice, and Jedi Master. They are not original games since they are basically Go Fish, Card Matching, Rock-Paper-Scissors, and Solitaire. It's okay that they are not original games because Star Wars makes them so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment