Sunday, April 2, 2017

Vintage Han Solo Laser Pistol

Back in the 70's and 80's we were able to have toy guns that almost looked like the real thing. We found hours of entertainment running around our backyards with friends shooting at each other. It was fun. In this era Kenner gave us our first opportunity to be Han Solo when they produced the Star Wars Laser Pistol. The Laser Pistol was so cool because now we could play out scenes from Star Wars with sound effects. We didn't have to run around shouting, "pew, pew, pew." I remember my friend, John, having this toy way back in the 70's and we would play. I was really jealous because I did not have one. Sadness! This toy had eluded me for many years until I decided to get one off of Ebay. I was so happy when I got it, and put batteries in it to hear the "sound effects." LOL! The sound is definitely not movie accurate.  Anyway, it looks great.

No comments:

Post a Comment