Sunday, July 16, 2017

The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi Candy


Way back in the 80's I collected anything from Star Wars that I could get my little hands on. In the convenience stores I noticed this Star Wars candy. I was excited about them and purchased some. With some of them I ate the candy but with others I left the candy inside. In my adult years, I happened to see the candy display box on ebay and decide to purchase it, that way I was able to display the dandy dispensers properly.

At the time I purchased the cany it was just when The Empire Strikes Back opened in theaters, so most of my candy dispensers are from that movie.

I still have the candy inside but definitely will not dare to eat them. LOL!




The Ewok came with the display box. Unfortunately this is only candy dispenser I have from Return of the Jedi.


No comments:

Post a Comment