Saturday, July 22, 2017

Vintage Imperial Tie Fighter Vehicle

This is the Tie Fighter I got way back in 1979 for Christmas. I was very excited and so happy to get it. There was only one problem and that was, I only got enough sticker sheets to complete one wing.  I was, of course, quite bummed about that. I decided to only put the stickers on one side of each wing so there was some uniformity. I remember my stepfather being kind of a jerk about it though. He didn't understand what I was doing, and would shake his head, looking at me like I'm an idiot. Fortunately, Kenner was an amazing company and gave us kids a way to ensure our happiness. Kenner had the "We Truly Care" slogan. If any toy was broken or missing something, they would replace it without charge. So awesome!!! I went ahead and sent the form informing them that the stickers were missing. A few weeks later I got a set of stickers for my Tie Fighter. I happily put on the stickers and my Tie Fighter has been complete ever since. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment