Friday, July 28, 2017

Vintage Y-Wing Fighter Vehicle

The vintage Y-Wing Fighter is another Star Wars toy I never had when I was a kid. There was way too much Star Wars to collect and so little money, especially when you are a little kid. Sigh!   Many years later, I happen to befriend a person who really loves Star Wars. He also had a massive collection. Eventually, he just got tired of having his collection clutter is place so he decided to sell all of it!! I would never do that!!! Since he knows that I am a major collector, he gave me first pick of the items to buy. Of course, when I saw the Y-Wing, I snatched it up. My friend was really cool, because at the time I didn't have a lot of money and he was willing to hold all of the items I wanted to buy. Such a cool guy. The vehicle is complete and works!! I also have the box. Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment