Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Vintage Stormtrooper Figure

 This is my original Stormtrooper figure from childhood. It is in very good condition. Wow! It may be because I got it when ROTJ came out and was a bit older so I took better care of my collection.
 Of course, I still messed up the back. Ugh!
 I bought this figure from a friend in the early 2010s. It looks very good also.
 The funny thing is my friend also marked the back of the card! What's up with that??
 Here they are side by side. Very nice!
Throughout the years I bought more Stormtroopers for army building. It was pretty easy to get them as opposed to getting something like the Death Squad Commander. Some of them were quite yellowed, but I used peroxide and now they look much better.

2 comments:

  1. very cool! Star wars came out when i was 11 i never marked the card back i tossed those i marked up the little booklets that listed the figures a vehicles.

    ReplyDelete