Sunday, January 13, 2019

Vintage Han Solo Figure

 This is my original figure from the 80's. For some reason I waited until Return of the Jedi to get this figure. Crazy!!!
 Of course I ruined the back by marking it. Why oh why was I so dumb???
Through the years I decided to add more Han figures to my collection. The small head and the big head Han are so different. I prefer the small head Han because it seems to be a bit more proportional to the body. The big head Han looks too big and is very unattractive. LOL!

I have another Han figure that was made in 1995. It was cast from the original figure. Does that mean this is a duplicate or a reproduction? There are collectors who totally hate repro. Does that include this figure even though it is an official release from Hasbro???  I need to ask one of those people. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment