Sunday, February 4, 2018

Vintage B-Wing Fighter Pilot

Here's a set of cool action figures. The B-Wing pilot flew the totally awesome B-Wing Fighter! The figure on the right has been in my collection since the 80's and the figure on the left has been in my collection since the 2010's. I can't remember exactly when because I was going crazy at the time and bought lots of figures. Sometimes I'd buy lots of the 24 or lots of 12 so to remember individual figures and when I got them has lost me. Oh well! As can be seen, the figure on the right looks much better because I took really good care of my figures. This figure came out in 1984 during Return Of The Jedi and I was too old to be playing with my toys. I still took them out of the card only because I would display my figures on my dresser. I have a picture of me with my collection in the background. Maybe I'll share that sometime. Maybe:p

No comments:

Post a Comment