Sunday, February 11, 2018

Vintage Large Size Boba Fett

Kenner's large size rendition of Boba Fett is really cool! Great looking character, great likeness, and great articulation. It has nine points of articulation, including ball joints at the shoulders and elbows, so that the arms had a full range of pose-ability. This meant that the figure could be made to hold its rifle in a natural way. It also has a detachable backpack with a removable rocket, a movable range finder, and a "site" built into its head, which allowed kids to "see" what Boba was "seeing".  The toy comes with two "wookie scalps" which I don't have. It is also supposed to include a cape which I also don't have. Sadness! Also a pretty neat looking belt.   Also, there are three elements on the chest: a round sticker emblem, a white rectangular thing in the center of the chest, and a lenticular "badge," off to the right which are still on my figure. Yay! This is a figure I really, really wanted when I was a kid back in 1979 but never got. So totally bummed!!! Eventually, I got this with a lot of other large figures in the 2010's, like the Darth Vader figure. Some day I will get the missing parts. Oh yes! I will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment