Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Vintage Millennium Falcon Vehicle


This is my Millennium Falcon that I got back in 1980! I played with this thing a lot! I really loved this toy. I got it on Krismas morning and I was so happy. 
It has seen better days though. My Falcon is rather dirty and I am afraid to clean it because of the stickers. I don't want the stickers to get wet and ruined. Also, the stickers are so old that the glue has degraded and they are falling off. It might actually be a good thing because then I could just save the stickers and once they have all fallen off, I could was the Falcon. The stickers would be easy to replace all I would have to use is a glue stick. 
All of the parts are still there. The only thing is the motor is frozen so it no longer makes any noise. Also, the ramp is broken so I have to display it with the ramp up. I have been tempted to replace the ramp but finding one that is not broken is rare. Actually, finding one that is not broken is expensive. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment