Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Vintage Large Size Obi-Wan Kenobi

This Ben figure is another one I got in the lot of large size figures. When I saw the picture on ebay I was pretty excited because it was Han, Leia, Luke, Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Stormtrooper, C-3PO, and R2-D2!!! Wow! I got them for a great deal. They were not all complete, like Luke didn't have his lightsaber, Darth didn't have his lightsaber, etc. In the picture it showed the yellow lightsaber next to Luke and I thought it was  a discoloration, so I just shrugged it off. Once I got the figures and then saw that the Ben figure is supposed to include the yellow lightsaber I was so happy! The Ben figure is totally complete!!! Yeah!!!! AND he looks great! This is a fantastic addition to my collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment