Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Return of the Jedi Punch-Out and Make-It Book

For some reason I don't have the Empire Strikes Back version of this. Hmm. Wish I knew why. I don't even know what it looks like. The Return of the Jedi book came out in 1983. These have been in my collection since then. 
Once again, I did not use these books. I have a feeling that I was thinking about the longevity of these paper products. Obviously they would not last as long as action figures when they are used. 
So, I decided to leave the books unused. They look great, and yeah I would like to see what they look like put together. My desire to keep them intact is stronger than taking them apart. 
This would have been a great way to have a Sail Barge since Kenner never bothered to release a playset for this vehicle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment