Monday, March 5, 2018

Star Wars Punch-Out and Make-It Book

This book came out in 1978 and I got it way back then also. This is another item in my collection that I could not bring myself to use. I just could not deal with the idea of tearing out the characters or ships from this book and totally ruining it. 
It's so strange because with the action figures, I couldn't get hem out of the bubble fast enough. For something like this book I just wanted it in my  collection to look at and that was it. 
Yeah, I was curious to see what they would look like put together but not enough to destroy this book. Besides what would I do with the paper figures? They would have eventually gotten ruined anyway during all the times I had to move or put my collection in totes because I didn't have enough room in my home to display them. So, I am really happy that this book stays intact. 

No comments:

Post a Comment