Wednesday, September 25, 2019

The Power of the Force 2 Greedo

Alright! Another figure from the POTF2 era!   It's Greedo with a little bit more detail than the original vintage version. Unfortunately it also looks like he has been working out cause look at those legs!!! Dayem!!!! The arms looks pretty good too!! Of course this was the beginning of the POTF2 line where the figures had to compete with He Man, so to do that Hasbro had the brilliant idea to make the Star Wars figures all buff also. LOL!!!!
We laugh now, but back in the 90's when these came out I was snatching them up! I was voracious!! The buffness didn't phase me! Actually, I don't think I noticed. I was happy that new Star Wars figures were in the stores and I could get them easily since I was earning my own money! Yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment