Friday, August 9, 2019

Luke Skywalker Bespin Duel Action Figure From Japan

 When I visited Japan my intention was to find Star Wars collectibles that would only be found in Japan. It was not hard to do since there are a lot of toy stores in Japan, and a lot of toys exclusive to the country. Here's the thing, I found this Luke figure and really wanted it because of all the really cool accessories. Also, the price was pretty good too. I decided to get it and have not determined if I will open it.
 There is this really neat sticker on the back that has Japanese printed on it which makes this figure different from the ones that are found in the U. S. It is so cool that it keeps me from cracking open that bubble. Maybe I could just use something really sharp and cut the bubble in such a way that it could stay on and I could remove the figure and display it. Hmmm, now to get something really sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment