Friday, August 9, 2019

Star Wars Egg Force Darth Vader Figure

 I was intent on finding bootleg Star Wars figures in Japan. I would go to a toy store and ask them if they knew of any store that sold them. They would send me to a store only to find they don't have them. I would ask the store worker if they know and they would send me to another store. So basically they didn't know where to find bootleg Star Wars figures but didn't want to say so. LOL!!!


 While going through the different stores I came upon this fascinating toy. It is a transforming Darth Vader figure that transforms from...AN EGG!!! Yes! That's right! An egg. I love it!!!

 This thing caught my eye because it is so bizarre! Definitely something not sold in the U.S.A. and something I had to have.
 I can totally say that this is so Japanese because that is where I found it. This is so crazy and I am so happy to have it included in my collection.














It's an egg!!! So awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment