Sunday, August 25, 2019

Star Wars Takara Tomy Han Solo Figure

 So, I tried to find bootleg action figures while in Japan with no luck. I had asked many people but no one could tell me where to buy them. I decided to buy Star Wars collectibles that were exclusive to Japan. This Takara Tomy Han Solo figure is one such collectible that can only be found in Japan.
 This Han Solo figure is totally die cast metal. Very different from the plastic figures sold in the U. S. Also the legs are not articulated. The only parts articulated are the arms and the waist.
 He has a cool looking blaster that is removable too! Yay!!!
 I have no idea what any of the Japanese print says, unfortunately:-( I would really like to know. Now I am wishing I had gotten more of these figures. They are available on ebay but the shipping is pretty high.
I love adding this to my Star Wars collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment