Sunday, July 22, 2018

POTF2 Electronic Power F/X R2-D2

 This R2 was in stores in 1997. It's another one I decided not to open. I think at the age I was in the 90's the idea of collecting was more important than playing with them or opening them. Also, at the time I really did not have any space for displaying my collection, so most of it was in boxes. Now that I have more space for displaying, this R2 may get removed from the card. What's cool about this is it has a rocky backdrop of Tatooine that can be cut out and added to the plastic base.
A press of the button of R2-D2's front activates the lights and sounds. Magnetic feet allow the hidden wand to move the droid on the base. That is so cool! I really need to find a place to display this because I really want to open it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment