Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The Power of the Force 2 Classic Edition 4-Pack

 Way back in the 90's I was collecting the POTF2 figures and I loved them. Now, I look at them and realize they are a bit ridiculous in the design. Still, I collected as many as I could get. The one thing I did not know was that at Toys R Us they were selling an exclusive 4-Pack of vintage style figures. What?! When? Where? How???? I learned about this in 2018! When, I found out about this 4-pack I totally had to get it. Unfortunately, it seems this edition is quite valuable as a lot of people sell them for almost $50. I don't know why since these aren't the actual vintage figures. Anyway, I paid about $20 more than the original price so that's not too bad. I haven't decided if the package will be opened because I really like how it displays all together. The thing is, I want to touch them to compare them with the originals. Also, the figures are sealed in a blister package so if I open it, the packaging will be ruined. Oh decisions!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment