Monday, July 30, 2018

Vintage Sonic Controlled Land Speeder Vehicle

I did not know about The Sonic Land Speeder back in the 70's or 80's or 90's. I didn't even know about this in the 2000's. I learned about this in the mid 2010's. Crazy!!!!! I totally wanted it but the price was insane!!!  I managed to get this in January of 2018. Unfortunately, it didn't work. Sigh! I decided to take it apart and unfreeze the motor. That worked, but sadly a little cog was broken so that prevented the wheel in the front from spinning. Somehow, I will get a new cog at a reasonable price.

 It's amusing that the instructions state to not drop the speeder. Honestly, most of these Star Wars toys should not be dropped since they could break. This toy just seems way to delicate for little kids to play with.

 This note makes the Sonic Speeder a bit annoying to have. Once again, seems way too delicate for kids.

 The Sonic Speeder looks pretty much the same as the other Land Speeder except this one has bulkier dimensions and battery compartments. Turn it on and it travels along by itself, until a click from the remote control clicker moves the speeder left, right, forward, or back. It can be controlled from up to 16 feet away! 


 I like the R2-D2 designed clicker. Very clever.



No comments:

Post a Comment