Thursday, July 19, 2018

Toys R Us Exclusive Poe's Boosted X-Wing

 This is my last purchase at Toys R Us on May 27, 2018. I had to get it because it's a Toys R Us exclusive and it only cost me $20. I love the X-Wing. It is a great looking ship. This one is a bit longer than Luke's X-Wing from the 80's.
 This is part of the Force Link collection and it's kind of annoying, because the sounds should just come from the toy and not the Link. I can understand using the Force Link with the figures because putting a sound chip inside each figure can make them even more expensive. Also, where would the battery go? The ships are big enough for batteries! Put the sounds back in the ships!!!

 The figure has very nice detail. Unfortunately, the cockpit is so narrow, the arms of the figure has to be squeezed to fit inside. Also, to close the canopy the figure has to be forced low into the cockpit. Still, it's a great looking X-Wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment