Wednesday, July 11, 2018

The Force Awakens Target Exclusive Droid 3 Pack

I don't buy a lot of the large figures, but I really like the droids. When I heard about this set in 2016 I really wanted it, I had to go to Target immediately. Unfortunately, it was not in stock. I was very upset. The next day my husband, decided to call different Target stores to find one. When he found a Target with the set, he asked them to hold it, and they did!  After work we headed on over to the nearest Target first just to make sure they had one. They did not. So, we drove over to the Target that was holding the set for me. A big shout out to Target for holding this set for me. That was really nice! 


BB-8 with nice add ons. 



This is R0-4LO, a droid barely seen in The Force Awakens. Still, droids are cool!!!


Adding the red arm on C-3PO is a very nice touch and I'm kinda bummed they quickly got rid of it. I read the backstory related to how 3PO got the red arm. Check it out if you can because it's a good story. 

The funny thing is, for weeks or maybe months after going through all that trouble to get this set, I kept seeing it at Target. LOL!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment